CorreLog zDefender™ for z/OS with dbDefender 30-day Free Trial
What is CorreLog zDefender™ for z/OS with dbDefender™?
zDefender for z/OS allows an IT security admin to view mainframe SMF security, database and TCP/IP events, alongside events from Windows, UNIX, Linux, routers, firewalls, and other IT assets in real time within a SIEM system. When included with other log and event data within the CorreLog Server or other SIEM system with helpdesk integration, an alert can be sent to IT security personnel notifying them of cyber-threats. This proactive approach to cyber threat management is essential for maintaining a secure IT environment and ensures compliance standards such as PCI DSS are maintained.
What would you get from having this mainframe log messaging capability?
- Know who is accessing your DB2 data and what they did.
- Know who is accessing your z/OS mainframe system and when. This is a requirement for FISMA, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, NERC and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Know what's working and what's not working in real time in your z/OS production.
- Be alerted to suspicious FTP events in real time. FTP is considered by many IT security experts to be the number one mainframe security vulnerability.
- zDefender for z/OS will not compromise your resource utilization and can handle bursts of up to 10,000 events per second.
- You can now correlate all related security events from mainframe and Windows® Linux and UNIX® sources with any SIEM.
- No training time, no down time.
How do you get zDefender for z/OS?
Fill out the request form to the right and we will contact you within the next 1 business day and help you install and configure zDefender remotely. Installation and configuration takes only about 1 hour.
Click here to download the CorreLog zDefender for z/OS data sheet.