The Anatomy of a Mainframe Data Breach, and How to Fight Back
Excluding z/OS from Your IT Security Strategy Can Burn You.
This executive summary from
CorreLog illustrates the reality of mainframe cyber threat, what that looks like, and an overview of four CorreLog solutions CxOs and InfoSec managers can use to create a holistic and proactive InfoSec strategy that includes both distributed and mainframe network assets.
Mainframes Aren't Going Anywhere.
Mainframes power many of the largest organizations worldwide:
- 92% of Top 25 U.S. Retailers
- 96% of Top 100 Global Banks
- 84% of Top 25 Insurance Organizations
- 71% of Global Fortune 500 Companies
- 90% of Top 10 Global Life/Health Insurance Providers
- 92% of World's Largest Airlines*
Download this whitepaper to learn about known mainframe breaches and how to extend real-time visibility to z/OS for security and compliance.
How do I download this whitepaper?
- Provide your information in the form to the right. Asterisks(*) indicate a required field.
- After you click the “submit” button, the download link will be revealed.
- Click the link and save the PDF to a location on your local drive.
Or if you prefer to contact us directly for the PDF file, please click here.
*Glinda Cummings, IBM Sr. Security Product Manager, "The Myth of Mainframe Security," Share.org